Sunday, February 17, 2013

Oh wow!

So. I was out grocery shopping today and I found some Phineas and Ferb cookies. Since I love love Perry the platypus I took a picture *smile*

Oh well that wasn't the point.. I didn't think I would post it before something totally awesome and freaky happened... Yesterday I installed some google app called goggles, that recognizes logos and bar codes through the camera.. I just did't realize that I would analyze pictures I take randomly.. but when I came home from the supermarked my phone - where it catches the interwebz - and it made a sound *pling*














and it showed me this:

...Phineas and Ferb logo.. and Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz WAHAAHHAH ♥ GOGO Google goggles! xD

You should try it out! Google goggles you might have a laugh.. or.. maybe learn something new? XD I think I'll keep that App.. Legend.. wait for it!.. dary! Legendary! ♥

No comments: